If an invoice is not paid within 10 days from the Invoice date, your account will be locked. After another 10 days, if we still have not received a payment, your account will be closed and all collected data erased. This action is irreversible.
We might Lock your Account for one of the following reasons:
- You have not paid your Invoice
- You have failed to comply with our Policies
- We have detected your account might be compromised and initiated a protective lock
- We have received a court order
- You have asked us to close your account
To notify you about Locked Account we will send you an automated email with a brief explanation to why this has happened.
Account Administrator will still be able to log in and view the Subscription page but not use the system.
Web Users will not be able to log in.
App Users will see a notification that Account is Locked, and will not be able to collect any data.
Please make sure you have your Payment Method setup so that there are no delays in processing a payment.