Tapapp allows you to version Forms & Surveys. It is useful if you want to keep a track of your old and new Forms. It is never ideal to have two of the same name Forms. Without versioning, it could get very confusing.
1. To replace an old Form, navigate to Form Settings screen
2. In Form Settings screen change its status to Replaced
3. From the Replaced By drop-down list select a Form that you want to be your new version
4. You can choose to Assign Users From the Previous Form. This will automatically transfer all of the Web and Mobile Users that have this Form assigned to them.
5. You can select Replaced On date.
6. After submitting, Form Settings screen will display changes
Now lets see this in action:
Click Unlink icon to unlink Forms
In order to edit Form Status please unlink all new versions.
Do not forget to un-assign Users from previous Form or Survey.
If you are not an administrator, you will need to have permission to create new Mobile Forms & Surveys. This will depend on a User Role assigned to you by your administrator.